Casey Moore graduated with Provost Honors from the University of California, San Diego where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. She then went on to attend law school at Syracuse University College of Law, where she earned her Juris Doctor degree.
While at Syracuse, she externed for the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of New York and the Onondaga County Attorney’s Office. In her third year at Syracuse, she worked as a student attorney in the Elder Law Clinic and served as the Executive Editor for The DIGEST: National Italian American Bar Association Law Journal. She is admitted to practice law in the state of California.
After graduating from law school she moved back to San Diego, where she lives with her husband Roger, who is currently serving in the Marine Corps.
- Student Attorney for the Elder Law Clinic
- Legal Intern for the Onondaga County Attorney
- Legal Intern for the United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of New York
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Executive Editor for The DIGEST: National Italian American Bar Association Law Journal
- Phil Alpha Delta Law Fraternity International