Lukas I. Pick graduated from the University of California-Santa Barbara where he earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in English. He went on to attend law school at the University of San Diego, where he earned his Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree. After graduating law school he began working for a law firm which specialized in defending physicians in cases of medical malpractice. He became a partner in only 3 years, and learned how insurance companies value and approach litigation.
In 2010, Lukas I. Pick stopped practicing defense work and began representing victims of personal injury and elder abuse/neglect. Since 2010, 100% of his practice has been devoted to representing victims of personal injury and elder abuse/neglect. Since he began representing victims of personal injury and elder abuse/neglect, Mr. Pick has assisted clients in obtaining millions of dollars in settlements and jury verdicts. Mr. Pick has been named Best of the Bar and a Super Lawyer Rising Star.
Lukas I. Pick lives in San Diego, CA with his wife Paige and rescue dog, Stella. His family is dedicated to ending elder abuse/neglect at facilities across California. His wife was a member of the organization Stand Up for Rosie which helped the RCFE Reform Act of 2014 pass into law.
In his free time, Mr. Pick enjoys surfing, playing golf, and attending San Diego Padres games.
HONORS & AWARDS:
- Super Lawyer Rising Star
- Super Lawyer
- 2010 Top Young Attorney Nominee
- Dean’s Honors: Winter 2002, Spring 2003
- Best of the Bar
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association 2008-present
- Associate, J .Clifford Wallace Inn of Court, 2009-2010
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego 2010-present
- California State Bar, 2007
- Nevada State Bar, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 2010
- Senior Attorney, Berman & Riedel, 2011-2015
- Junior Partner, DiCaro, Coppo & Popcke, 2010-2011
- Associate Attorney, DiCaro, Coppo & Popcke, 2008-2010